Monday, June 24, 2013




Hi everyone, I know I have not been around lately. We have had a lot of things going on at home and out of state with my mom. We will soon be moving up there to help her out. And hopefully by the end of August have internet again. I am at the city library using a computer.

I have been thinking lately of many doctrinal topics. The Holy Spirit, personal revelation, the atonement, the temple and others...

When I have internet again and the time I will write a post on each topic. These things are very important to understand. I am still learning. They will also help you to have a more personal relationship with Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ.  

Have a wonderful day all. Take care

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or questions here and I will answer them in a post as soon as I can. Please be respectful. Disrespectful, rude or vulgar comments will be deleted and you will not be able to comment again. This is not a place of debate or bashing. This is a place for those who are sincerely interested in knowing the truth about the church. Thank you.